Jump to content



Error "'...' is not a valid time"


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
When I click "start" nothing happens, the button seems not working.
In vblog.txt I found this error:


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••    E R R O R    ••• "'9:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What does it mean??

AdBot

  • Elita
  • Posts: ∞

#2
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
Please help me.
Attached File  vblog.txt   4.82K   19 Number of downloads

#3
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
Have you edited the map file that you are trying to run?
It seems that you have entered wrong starting time value - H:MM instead of VBus standard H:MM:SS.

#4
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
I haven't edited anything: I've just downloaded and installed the game and the map Baranowo.
It happens with every map, not only with Baranowo.

#5
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
It must have been edited by someone, because in Baranowo from our forum downloads (link in the top bar) the starting time is set properly on every line. Also in the basic map of Maczno the starting time is correct.

#6
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
Where can I check it?

#7
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
Inside the map file - a line which begins with RB. It's value (time after RB tag) should not be in H:MM format, but H:MM:SS - you can simply correct it by adding :00 at the end of the line.

So, a line like that:
RB 7:00
After that correction should look as follows:
RB 7:00:00

PS To open a map file, use notepad.

#8
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2

View PostButelka, on 27 October 2010 - 16:56, said:

Inside the map file - a line which begins with RB. It's value (time after RB tag) should not be in H:MM format, but H:MM:SS - you can simply correct it by adding :00 at the end of the line.

So, a line like that:
RB 7:00
After that correction should look as follows:
RB 7:00:00

PS To open a map file, use notepad.

I checked every map file I had installed, but there wasn't any incorrect line... What else could cause this error?

#9
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
That can be also caused by a wrong time entry in a route stop definition. In your map file, check and correct time entries in all lines that begin with ST - as above, check that time entries are in H:MM:SS format.

#10
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
They are correct. When I change season, the time in the error message changes, for example, it is 9:00 for winter, 8:00 fot autumn and spring, and 6:00 fot summer

#11
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
Well... I think that you have to uninstall VBus and install it again, downloading it from our downloads center (maybe again).

#12
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
Doesn't work...

#13
marco1114

marco1114
  • Użytkownicy
  • 8 Posts:
2
I've added my system information to vblog.txt.
Attached File  vblog.txt   6.05K   10 Number of downloads

#14
tanzboy

tanzboy
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 Posts:
0
I have the same problem with the correct data. Why?

#15
Alessandro

Alessandro
  • Użytkownicy
  • 3 Posts:
0
I have the same problem. Who can help me?

********************************************************************************
>>>>> Start of VBEngine in application VirtualBus.exe 2012-10-18 19.43.35
VBEngine version: 0.1.0


>>> I'm in TVBEngine.Create
>>> Entering TVBConfig.Create
> Creating classes instances
[ OK ]
>>> Entering TVBConfig.Refresh
>> Configuration
> Loading configuration
[ OK ]
> Loading languages
[ OK ]
> Loading maps
[ OK ]
> Loading models
[ OK ]
> Loading texture sets
[ OK ]
> Loading skyboxes
[ OK ]
>> Configuration loaded without errors
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.Refresh
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.Create
>>> Entering TVBInput.Create
>>> Entering TKeyboard.Create
>>> Exiting TKeyboard.Create
>>> Entering TJoystick.Create
>>> Entering TJoystick.Reset
>>> Exiting TJoystick.Reset
>>> Exiting TJoystick.Create
>>> Entering TMouse.Create
>>> Entering TMouse.Reset
>>> Exiting TMouse.Reset
>>> Exiting TMouse.Create
> Loading input configuration
[ OK ]
>>> Exiting TVBInput.Create
>>> Entering TVBSoundManager.Create
>>> Entering TMusicPlayer.Create
>>> Exiting TMusicPlayer.Create
>>> Exiting TVBSoundManager.Create
>>> Entering TVBLanguages.Create(
Language: English
)
> Opening language file(s)
[ OK ]
>>> Exiting TVBLanguages.Create
>>> System configuration

================================== CPU info =====================================
Architecture : 0 (PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL)
OEM ID (vendor) : 0 (GenuineIntel)
Active processor mask : 3
Number of processors : 2
Processor type : 586 (Intel Pentium)
Processor level : 6 (x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13)
Speed (registry) : 1795 MHz
VMem allocation granularity : 64 KB (65536 B)
ProcessorRevision : 3853
Page size : 4 KB (4096 B)
Minimum application address : 00010000
Maximum application address : 7FFEFFFF
===================================================================================


================================= Memory status =================================
Memory (Total) : 2048 MB (2147483647 B)
Memory (Available) : 1111 MB (1164562432 B) => Memory load : 63 %

Page(Swap)File (Total) : 4096 MB (4294967295 B)
Page(Swap)File (Available) : 3588 MB (3762135040 B)
Virtual Memory (Total) : 2048 MB (2147352576 B)
Virtual Memory (Available) : 1954 MB (2049384448 B)

Current Disk (Total) : 153000 MB (160432123904 B)
Current disk (Available) : 26094 MB (27361550336 B) => Free space : 17,05 %
===================================================================================

>>> Exiting TVBEngine.Create
>>> I'm in TVBLauncherForm.FormCreate(
Sender........................: TVBLauncherForm
)
>>> Entering TVBLauncherForm.ApplyLanguage(
Language......................: English
)
>>> Entering TVBEngine.SetLanguage(
Language: English
)
>>> Entering TVBLanguages.Free
>>> Exiting TVBLanguages.Free
>>> Entering TVBLanguages.Create(
Language: English
)
> Opening language file(s)
[ OK ]
>>> Exiting TVBLanguages.Create
>>> Exiting TVBEngine.SetLanguage
>>> Exiting TVBLauncherForm.ApplyLanguage
>>> Entering ref_omap
>>> Exiting ref_omap
>>> Entering ref_o_bus
>>> Entering TVBConfig.ListOfTextures(
Model.........................: Solaris Urbino 12III #296
)
> Looking for texture sets for model Solaris Urbino 12III #296
Texture sets found............: 1
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.ListOfTextures
>>> Entering ref_o_tex
>>> Exiting ref_o_tex
>>> Exiting ref_o_bus
>>> Entering TVBConfig.FListOfResolutions
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.FListOfResolutions
>>> Entering TVBConfig.slFListOfScreenDepths
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.slFListOfScreenDepths
>>> Entering TVBConfig.slFListOfBufferDepths
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.slFListOfBufferDepths
>>> Exiting TVBLauncher.FormCreate
>>> Entering ref_o_bus
>>> Entering TVBConfig.ListOfTextures(
Model.........................: Solaris Urbino 18III #289
)
> Looking for texture sets for model Solaris Urbino 18III #289
Texture sets found............: 1
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.ListOfTextures
>>> Entering ref_o_tex
>>> Exiting ref_o_tex
>>> Exiting ref_o_bus
>>> Entering ref_omap
>>> Exiting ref_omap
>>> Entering zapiszkonfig
>>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
> Saving configuration
[ OK ]
>>> Exiting TVBConfig.Save
>>> Entering TVBInput.Save
> Saving input configuration
[ OK ]
>>> Exiting TVBInput.Save
>>> Exiting zapiszkonfig
> Map details:
Filename - Lipawa - 01.ms1
Bus - Solaris Urbino 18III #289
Map name - #289

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••• E R R O R ••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


#16
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
Do you have the system clock set in AM/PM (12 hour) mode? If so, change it to 24-hour mode and check if it works.

#17
Alessandro

Alessandro
  • Użytkownicy
  • 3 Posts:
0

View PostButelka, on 18 October 2012 - 19:59, said:

Do you have the system clock set in AM/PM (12 hour) mode? If so, change it to 24-hour mode and check if it works.

No, I don't. The system clock set in 24-hour mode.
Anything else?

#18
Alessandro

Alessandro
  • Użytkownicy
  • 3 Posts:
0
Anyone can help me? I have the problem yet!

********************************************************************************
>>>>> Start of VBEngine in application VirtualBus.exe		2013-02-03 15.50.10
	  VBEngine version: 0.1.0

  >>> I'm in   TVBEngine.Create
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Create
	> Creating classes instances
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Refresh
   >> Configuration
	> Loading configuration
	  [  OK  ]
	> Loading languages
	  [  OK  ]
	> Loading maps
	  [  OK  ]
	> Loading models
	  [  OK  ]
	> Loading texture sets
	  [  OK  ]
	> Loading skyboxes
	  [  OK  ]
   >> Configuration loaded without errors
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Refresh
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Create
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Create
  >>> Entering TKeyboard.Create
  >>> Exiting  TKeyboard.Create
  >>> Entering TJoystick.Create
  >>> Entering TJoystick.Reset
  >>> Exiting  TJoystick.Reset
  >>> Exiting  TJoystick.Create
  >>> Entering TMouse.Create
  >>> Entering TMouse.Reset
  >>> Exiting  TMouse.Reset
  >>> Exiting  TMouse.Create
	> Loading input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Create
  >>> Entering TVBSoundManager.Create
  >>> Entering TMusicPlayer.Create
  >>> Exiting  TMusicPlayer.Create
  >>> Exiting  TVBSoundManager.Create
  >>> Entering TVBLanguages.Create(
			  Language: English
		 )
	> Opening language file(s)
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBLanguages.Create
  >>> System configuration
==================================  CPU info  =====================================
  Architecture				: 0 (PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_INTEL)
  OEM ID (vendor)			 : 0 (GenuineIntel)
  Active processor mask	   : 3
  Number of processors		: 2
  Processor type			  : 586 (Intel Pentium)
  Processor level			 : 6 (x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13)
  Speed (registry)			: 1795 MHz
  VMem allocation granularity : 64 KB (65536 B)
  ProcessorRevision		   : 3853
  Page size				   : 4 KB (4096 B)
  Minimum application address : 00010000
  Maximum application address : 7FFEFFFF
===================================================================================

=================================  Memory status  =================================
  Memory (Total)			  : 2048 MB (2147483647 B)
  Memory (Available)		  : 2001 MB (2098143232 B)  => Memory load : 34 %
  Page(Swap)File (Total)	  : 4096 MB (4294967295 B)
  Page(Swap)File (Available)  : 4096 MB (4294967295 B)
  Virtual Memory (Total)	  : 2048 MB (2147352576 B)
  Virtual Memory (Available)  : 1954 MB (2048753664 B)
  Current Disk (Total)		: 153000 MB (160432123904 B)
  Current disk (Available)	: 13094 MB (13729636352 B)  => Free space : 8,56 %
===================================================================================
  >>> Exiting  TVBEngine.Create
  >>> I'm in   TVBLauncherForm.FormCreate(
			  Sender........................: TVBLauncherForm
		 )
  >>> Entering TVBLauncherForm.ApplyLanguage(
			  Language......................: English
		 )
  >>> Entering TVBEngine.SetLanguage(
			  Language: English
		 )
  >>> Entering TVBLanguages.Free
  >>> Exiting  TVBLanguages.Free
  >>> Entering TVBLanguages.Create(
			  Language: English
		 )
	> Opening language file(s)
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBLanguages.Create
  >>> Exiting  TVBEngine.SetLanguage
  >>> Exiting  TVBLauncherForm.ApplyLanguage
  >>> Entering ref_omap
  >>> Exiting  ref_omap
  >>> Entering ref_o_bus
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.ListOfTextures(
			  Model.........................: Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		 )
	> Looking for texture sets for model Solaris Urbino 12III #296
			  Texture sets found............: 1
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.ListOfTextures
  >>> Entering ref_o_tex
  >>> Exiting  ref_o_tex
  >>> Exiting  ref_o_bus
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.FListOfResolutions
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.FListOfResolutions
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.slFListOfScreenDepths
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.slFListOfScreenDepths
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.slFListOfBufferDepths
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.slFListOfBufferDepths
  >>> Exiting  TVBLauncher.FormCreate
  >>> Entering ref_omap
  >>> Exiting  ref_omap
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
	> Map details:
		Filename - Lipawa - 2.ms1
		Bus - Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		Map name - #296
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••	E R R O R	••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
	> Map details:
		Filename - Lipawa - 2.ms1
		Bus - Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		Map name - #296
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••	E R R O R	••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
	> Map details:
		Filename - Lipawa - 2.ms1
		Bus - Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		Map name - #296
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••	E R R O R	••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
	> Map details:
		Filename - Lipawa - 2.ms1
		Bus - Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		Map name - #296
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••	E R R O R	••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
	> Map details:
		Filename - Lipawa - 2.ms1
		Bus - Solaris Urbino 12III #296
		Map name - #296
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••	E R R O R	••• "'7:00' is not a valid time"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  >>> Entering VBLauncherForm.FormDestroy(
			  Sender........................: TVBLauncherForm
		 )
  >>> Entering zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBConfig.Save
	> Saving configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBConfig.Save
  >>> Entering TVBInput.Save
	> Saving input configuration
	  [  OK  ]
  >>> Exiting  TVBInput.Save
  >>> Exiting  zapiszkonfig
  >>> Entering TVBEngine.Free

>>>>> VBEngine succesfully stopped						   2013-02-03 15.50.40
********************************************************************************


#19
Butelka

Butelka

    [PL] [EN] [ES]

  • Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
190
Another thing that I can suggest is to check the Windows' "Regional settings" and see if you have "Long time format" set to GG:mm:ss.

#20
CityClass

CityClass
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 Posts:
0
Good morning,
sorry, I tried to do this, but when I write "GG:mm:ss" windows says that I wrote a not valid character.
So, I try to write "HH:mm:ss", but Virtual Bus does not work.
What I can do?

Thank you,
Goodbye.

P.s.: sorry for my english...I'm italian.
My name ("CityClass") is the name of a typical italian bus.


Buon giorno,
scusate, ho provato a fare ciò, ma quando scrivo "GG:mm:ss" windows mi dice che ho scritto un carattere non valido.
Così, ho provato a scrivere "HH:mm:ss", ma Virtual Bus non funziona.
Cosa posso fare?

Grazie,
Arrivederci.