Problem with long buses

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Razvan196

Razvan196
  • Użytkownicy
  • 10 Posts:
Hello...I need help...I have a problem with VirtualBus A6C RC3. Every time when I start the game with a long bus appear next picture. When I start the game with Renault Agora LONG or with a normal bus (12 meters) the game starts normally. How is the problem? I attach the files Vblog ang MapLog after start the game with Irisbus Citelis 18.
I'm sorry is are mistakes but I don't speek english well!

Attached File(s)

AdBot

• Elita

Butelka

Butelka

[PL] [EN] [ES]

• Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
It might be disappointing, but the bus is badly made. There is no texture set, and thus VirtualBus can't find the textures for the bus where it's looking for them. There is a possibility, that all of the textures are included - but in the model's folder instead of a texture set folder. To fix this, you would need to download Anim8or (3D modelling program available for free at http://anim8or.com ). Then move all three 3D models - a.3ds, b.3ds and c.3ds - into a new folder inside the bus folder (e.g. \model\Irisbus Citelis 18m\Texture), import each of them into Anim8or, write down all texture files that appear in the dialog boxes while loading, and look for them in the main bus folder. Move them to your new texture folder, along with desc.ts1 and wysw.bus, and move the 3D models back to the upper folder. I hope this helps.

Razvan196

Razvan196
  • Użytkownicy
  • 10 Posts:
I try your opinion but without succes. Did you know other solution?

Butelka

Butelka

[PL] [EN] [ES]

• Moderatorzy
  • 2830 Posts:
Not really.