Time is stopped in vBus

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Marwan

Marwan
  • Użytkownicy
  • 6 Posts:
Hello,

I have a problem, just when I run Vbus hopefully ok, except that the time is stopped. How start the time?

Thank you for your answers

AdBot

• Elita

Butelka

Butelka

[PL] [EN] [ES]

• Moderatorzy
  • 2825 Posts:
Are you sure that it's the time that's stopped? What is the situation exactly? I'm afraid it can be a different issue, e.g. your PC can be too weak to run vBus, or it might have a problem with Skybox or Stop guidance. Try turning off these two in the options and see if it works.

Marwan

Marwan
  • Użytkownicy
  • 6 Posts:
Thank you for responding [PL] [FR] [ES]
I give you my configuration:
Intel Pentium B950 2.10 GHz
Windows 8 Pro
1600x900
I tried to play before, it worked!
At first after installing the latest version I tried to start the engine of the bus. It was nothing. I saw the bottom left rectangle in time, it does not move!
Thank you.

Butelka

Butelka

[PL] [EN] [ES]

• Moderatorzy
  • 2825 Posts:
Two things are missing - the system memory amount and the graphics card model. Both should be in the system properties, or the Device Manager (accessible from the control panel). As long as we don't know these, we can't verify if your PC is efficient enough.

By the way, try what I wrote in the post above, and also tick "Show simulation statistics" or something like that (at the bottom in general options) and observe the FPS counter at the bottom of the screen while vBus is running. Write an average value here.

Marwan

Marwan
  • Użytkownicy
  • 6 Posts:
Butelka.
Mi GPU (tarjeta gráfica) es Intel ® HD Graphics.
Gracias

Butelka

Butelka

[PL] [EN] [ES]

• Moderatorzy
  • 2825 Posts:
Ya sabemos todo que necesitamos. vBus no puede funcionar con un Intel GMA HD, ese GPU es demasiado débil. Podrías usar vBus en otro ordenador, si tienes.

R19Lien

R19Lien
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 Posts:
You should do a guide for Time survival x0, I mean, there is no-one with a better score then the one youve shown there, and WWN is lacking one, would you do it?

Anitabet

Anitabet
  • Użytkownicy
  • 3 Posts:
Good Morning,

After the closing of the Ticket, where can I find the term solution or solution time?

thank you.