Problem with starting vBus

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zach

Zach
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 Posts:
Hello,

When I start vBus, it loads fine, and after a minute or two of waiting, the screen shows this:

Posted Image

It gets stuck from there. I cannot do anything except for exiting the program by pressing ALT+F4 or by using the Task Manager as far as I know. When I open Task Manager, it shows that vBus is running, and not 'Not responding', though.

What may be causing this problem? Are there any solutions to this?

Thanks!

AdBot

• Elita

Mateusz

Mateusz

Administrator

• Administratorzy
  • 612 Posts:
What is your computer specification?

Zach

Zach
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 Posts:
Actually, when I checked the option to show the frame rates, etc., I saw that the frame rate was quite low. Can this be a problem regarding my graphics card not being able to show the graphics quickly? If so, what can I do to fix this, without having to change my graphics card?

Thanks.

Kevstyle

Kevstyle
  • Użytkownicy
  • 10 Posts:
Try if it works without stop guidance if that works then switch your system locale from windows to Polish. If it doesn't fix it enable it (if you want).

Try to change render distance/midmapping settings.

If you want, Please share your dxdiag & your vbus log files.

edit: I didn't check the date. But I'm willing to help if you still have this bug/glitch/error.

## DxDiag just takes up space and doesn't really help. It's easier just to find the information about your PC in Computer > Properties and the Device Manager. / Butelka

Zo20

Zo20
  • Użytkownicy
  • 3 Posts:
hi, can some one please help, I have the a6e version. It loads up but then freezes and does absolutely nothing.

What can this be? I have played about with the settings and it still does not work.

My comp spec is:
HP Laptop
Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @2.16Ghz
8GB Ram
x64 bit

Thanks.